Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Different Me

Well hello there, strange blogger world of my youth.  It has been quite a while since we last met. So long, in fact, that I have aged about two and a half years...and am thus an old geezer now.  Alas and alack, such is the way of life.

As a result of my newfound geezer-dom, my blogging shall be quite different from what it was.  Less article-like, and now geared towards being written more than towards being read.  Oh, and it will also tend to avoid the long rambles I had a penchant for back in the day.  Don't know if I'll ever feel comfortable writing a journal that everyone can read, but I definitely need some new outlet for my thoughts.  Consider yourself warned!

Anyhow, for those of you that may be wondering, this sudden return to blogging comes as a result of nostalgia for days long ago; a nostalgia brought about by the timely reminder of some fans of stupid lego videos I may or may not have had a part in :) (told you I was a geezer!).  Turns out, going back to my blog to re-watch the director's cut of the timeless classic and checking out Face to the Sunshine's new and improved blog reminded me of just how much fun I had....and made me realize that blogging could be just the outlet I need, since I have the very uncharacteristic urge to write a journal but feel like that would make me lose some serious man-points.  Along with the fact that I type faster than I write.

Plus, this will be the perfect release area for the next installment of aforementioned stupid lego videos. >:D

Let's see how long this blogging urge lasts...until it runs out, prepare for a different Zuzusmoosher.

(P.S--My background has a picture of cells under a microscope.  It is thus 1000x more awesome.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally started the renaissance! I win :D

R.W.

Zuzusmoosher said...

Hahahahaha...wow, you still actually check this thing??? What do you check?? :)

Anonymous said...

Well, I do check Face to the Sunshine because she does update regularly and I saw that you commented on it. Anyway, I had a hunch (a hopeful one) that you might put something after I poked at you :D

R.W.

Zuzusmoosher said...

Ohhh, ok...so all along, I was secretly being nudged towards blogging once again? :)

Anonymous said...

>.>
<.<

...more like just doing another video, but the blogging is a plus too :D

Face-to-the-Sunshine said...

Way to go RW!

The cells are cool.

I think "man points" are a figment of your imagination, Zuzusmoosher. Questing for man points is like a dog chasing its tail: fun but useless! Just blog or journal or whatever, man. Obviously God thinks writing is a good thing! *cracking myself up by the giganticity of that understatement*